Lot 13: Frac Tank, 500bbl, Used (Lot 13)Back to auction
This page will update every 3 seconds. Bidding will be extended on individual lots if a new high bid is placed within 3 minutes of the items end time.
Frac Tank, 500bbl, Used
SN / Vin: N/A
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Note: Bill of Sale ONLY. NO title available. A 10% Buyer's Premium is charged to all purchases and will be added to the final selling price on the invoice.
All items will be sold ‘AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS’ and without guarantee or warranty of any kind. Buyers are solely responsible for the inspection of all items, and accept such items with any faults or defects.
Yard Info: Please contact Randy 24 Hours in advance for inspection and loadout arrangements at 805-331-0016 or via email: rigrandy(at)gmail.com . Yard is located at 4982 Madison Industrial Loop, Williston, ND 58802
Please read the terms & conditions before you bid on this item.
- Unless otherwise noted, a 10% Buyer's Premium is charged to all purchases and will be added to the purchase price as bid. The 10% Buyer's Premium is net of any taxes applied to the Buyer's Premium.
- All Terms & Conditions apply to this lot and all bidding activity. Sales subject to Seller Confirmation.
- All items are sold As-Is, Where-Is and without guarantee or warranty of any kind. Buyers are solely responsible for the inspection of all items, and accept such items with any faults or defects.
- All bids are final and cannot be retracted or canceled.
- An invoice will be emailed to the selected winning buyer and full payment is due within 5 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee will be added for all late payments.
- All winning buyers will be invoiced at the close of the lot or event. Winning buyers must submit payment in US dollars via wire transfer only.
- All bids and offers must be net of any taxes imposed with respect to the sale or purchase transaction. Buyers are liable for all such taxes or for establishing to Tru-Markets satisfaction on behalf of the Seller a valid exemption certificate from
- Winning buyers must pick up all items by the Pickup Deadline or within 10 days from the close of the auction (unless otherwise noted). Failure of Winning Buyer to pick up items by the stated deadline is a breach of contract with the Seller, and the Buyer loses all rights to the equipment and the monies paid for the lot as liquidated damages for the Seller.