Lot 100611: 2012 Nordic Windpower N1000 Wind Turbine Nacelle and Hub (1MW)
This page will update every 3 seconds. Bidding will be extended on individual lots if a new high bid is placed within 3 minutes of the items end time.
2012 Nordic Windpower N1000 1MW Wind Turbine Nacelle Unit and Hub Only (does not include tower, blades, DT panel or other items)
Manufacturer: Nordic Windpower
Model Year: 2012
Serial Number: NWP 1007
Operating Hours: Zero (Unused)
Approximate Weight: 41.5 Metric Tons
Invoice/Claim Value: $805,000.00
Nominal power: 1000 kW
Rated wind speed:16 m/s
Operational range: 4-22 m/s
Gearbox: 60Hz Jahnel-KesterMann (JaKe)
Generator: 690V-IMW-60Hz-IP23-AIR COOLED - PPI
Yaw Drive: Brevini SI0007842
Condition: Per seller, in May of 2012 the unused turbine nacelle and hub were reported to have been dropped approximately 12 to 24 inches while being lifted by a crane. Damages to the unit are unknown. Please bid accordingly.
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, 64126
Inspections: Please contact Tru-Markets to schedule an inspection.
Pickup and Release: Location can assist with loading. Any fees incurred with the loading are on account of the Buyer and in addition to the purchase price. Must be picked up by March 29, 2013
Additional Terms: Buyer is responsible for loading fees, logistics, and associated fees to pick up the unit. Sold As-Is, Where-Is and without a guarantee or a warranty of any kind. Buyers are solely responsible for the inspection of all items, and accept such items with any faults or defects. This salvage item is available as a result of a fire, water damage or other casualty. This equipment may have been defective prior to the occurrence of the casualty or damaged by the occurrence of the casualty. Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
Please read the terms & conditions before you bid on this item.
- Unless otherwise noted, a 10% Buyer's Premium is charged to all purchases and will be added to the purchase price as bid. The 10% Buyer's Premium is net of any taxes applied to the Buyer's Premium.
- All Terms & Conditions apply to this lot and all bidding activity. Sales subject to Seller Confirmation.
- All items are sold As-Is, Where-Is and without guarantee or warranty of any kind. Buyers are solely responsible for the inspection of all items, and accept such items with any faults or defects.
- All bids are final and cannot be retracted or canceled.
- An invoice will be emailed to the selected winning buyer and full payment is due within 5 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee will be added for all late payments.
- All winning buyers will be invoiced at the close of the lot or event. Winning buyers must submit payment in US dollars via wire transfer only.
- All bids and offers must be net of any taxes imposed with respect to the sale or purchase transaction. Buyers are liable for all such taxes or for establishing to Tru-Markets satisfaction on behalf of the Seller a valid exemption certificate from
- Winning buyers must pick up all items by the Pickup Deadline or within 10 days from the close of the auction (unless otherwise noted). Failure of Winning Buyer to pick up items by the stated deadline is a breach of contract with the Seller, and the Buyer loses all rights to the equipment and the monies paid for the lot as liquidated damages for the Seller.