Lot 100198: Galvannealed and Cold Rolled Sheets, 15,000 lbs / 343 pieces
This page will update every 3 seconds. Bidding will be extended on individual lots if a new high bid is placed within 3 minutes of the items end time.
Galvannealed and Cold Rolled Sheets, 15,000 Lbs / 343 Pieces as follows:
Galvannealed Sheets - 205 Pcs - .0530" Min. x 38" x 84" - 9,990 Lbs
Cold Rolled Sheets - 138 Pcs - .0420" Min. x 37.3470" x 79.25" - 5,070 Lbs
Damage: Affected by physical damage during shipment. One bundle fell off of the trailer and one bundle slid forward on trailer hitting truck cab.
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
These salvage items are available as a result of a fire, water damage or other casualty. Such merchandise may have been defective prior to the occurrence of the casualty or damaged by the occurrence of the casualty. Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
Please read the terms & conditions before you bid on this item.
- Unless otherwise noted, a 10% Buyer's Premium is charged to all purchases and will be added to the purchase price as bid. The 10% Buyer's Premium is net of any taxes applied to the Buyer's Premium.
- All Terms & Conditions apply to this lot and all bidding activity. Sales subject to Seller Confirmation.
- All items are sold As-Is, Where-Is and without guarantee or warranty of any kind. Buyers are solely responsible for the inspection of all items, and accept such items with any faults or defects.
- All bids are final and cannot be retracted or canceled.
- An invoice will be emailed to the selected winning buyer and full payment is due within 5 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee will be added for all late payments.
- All winning buyers will be invoiced at the close of the lot or event. Winning buyers must submit payment in US dollars via wire transfer only.
- All bids and offers must be net of any taxes imposed with respect to the sale or purchase transaction. Buyers are liable for all such taxes or for establishing to Tru-Markets satisfaction on behalf of the Seller a valid exemption certificate from
- Winning buyers must pick up all items by the Pickup Deadline or within 10 days from the close of the auction (unless otherwise noted). Failure of Winning Buyer to pick up items by the stated deadline is a breach of contract with the Seller, and the Buyer loses all rights to the equipment and the monies paid for the lot as liquidated damages for the Seller.